LandPro Webinar – 4 Simple (but Overlooked) Online Tactics to Gain More Landscaping Customers
July 27 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
If your ideal customers don’t know you exist, how will they find you? And if they do find your landscaping and lawn care business online, how do you convince them to contact you?
Gone are the days when word of mouth was all it took to grow a successful local business. As competition grows, it’s critical to stand out in a crowded online marketplace if you want to attract new customers.
If you’re frustrated that your landscaping business doesn’t appear on the first page of the Google search results, wondering why you don’t show up in Google Maps for the neighboring town, or concerned that your competitors are outranking you, then this webinar is for you!
Join us, along with Monica Hemingway, Digital Strategist for the Green Industry, for an educational webinar Tuesday July 27th, 2021 at 2pm ET/11am PT where we will discuss getting your business found online. You’ll learn the online strategies, tools, and tactics that get the best results in 2021 (and the ones to avoid). Best of all, these are things you can do yourself. We’ll cover:
- Basic principles that affect your company’s online visibility and ranking (what you don’t know about this will hurt you),
- The most effective way to get your business listed on the first page of the local search results – for free,
- The quick and simple website changes you can make to bring in more website visitors and increase the number who call or contact you, and
- How to get the right people talking about your business in a way that improves your visibility in the search results.
July 27th, 2021 – 2pm ET / 11am PT
- Monica Hemingway, PhD – Digital Strategist
- John Bertoli – NIP Group Senior VP of Marketing