- This event has passed.
TreePro Webinar – 5 Keys to Getting Your Tree Care Business Found Online in 2021
February 23, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Nothing happens until your ideal customer knows you exist. But it’s not enough just to be “found” – it’s about being found by the right people, in the right place, at the right time, with the right message so the “selling” happens before you even talk to them. And, in today’s world, that all happens online.
Gone are the days when word of mouth was all it took to grow a successful tree service business. As competition from uninsured, unlicensed, and inexperienced individuals and companies grows, it’s critical to stand out in a crowded online marketplace if you want to attract customers who value what you do.
Join NIP Group and Monica Hemingway, PhD, CT Licensed Arborist at Tree Care Marketing Solutions, for an educational webinar where we will show you the five keys to an online presence that gets real results – things that you can do yourself to bring in more leads, get more customers, and increase your revenue while avoiding the biggest (and very common) online mistakes.
Specifically, you’ll learn the online strategies, tools, and tactics that work in 2021 (and the ones to avoid!). We’ll cover:
- Basic local SEO principles that affect your website’s online visibility and ranking (what you don’t know about this will hurt you),
- The quick and simple website changes you can make to bring in more website visitors and increase the number who call or contact you,
- How to set up, optimize, and use Google My Business the right way (it’s no longer optional in 2021),
- How to get the right online reviews and recommendations to improve search results, and
- The simple yet often overlooked marketing method that generates the highest ROI (no, it’s not Google Ads!).
February 23rd, 2021 – 2pm ET / 11am PT
- Monica Hemingway, PhD – CT Licensed Arborist, Tree Care Marketing Solutions
- John Bertoli – NIP Group Senior VP of Marketing