This program provides the most extensive insurance coverage in the market to accounts that fall primarily into the janitorial and light maintenance segments of the industry, including both commercial and residential cleaning and maintenance. We provide clients with the coverage they need backed by stellar support and service, at a price they’ll appreciate!
Definition: This coverage reimburses for a loss related to replacing keys and locks at a client’s building due to theft or loss.
Claim Example: An employee is working in an office building and loses the keys to the office. The cost to replace the keys is covered in this scenario.
Definition: This coverage reimburses the cost of property damage claims directly related to work involving a client.
Claim Example: An employee is using the wrong cleaning product and causes irreversible damage to furniture. The cost to replace the furniture is covered in this scenario.
Definition: Standard general liability policies exclude damage to property in the care, custody or control of the insured. This endorsement will buy back coverage to provide payment for a loss resulting in property damage to personal property of others in the care, custody, and control of the insured.
Claim Example: A janitorial service company is providing cleaning services to a residential home. While cleaning, an employee of the insured knocks over an expensive vase that breaks. The cost to replace the vase is covered in this scenario.
- Janitorial services
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance
- Window cleaning
- Carpet and upholstery cleaners
- Program is admitted and written in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- Maintenance Industry Experts for Expert Risk Control Guidance and Proper Valuation of Your Client’s Operations
- Specialized Coverages Not Available Through Typical Insurance Products
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior) Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Competitive Rates & Flexible Payment Plans
- Superior Customer Service and Expert Claims Handling
- General Liability – Premises and Operations (limits up to $1M per occurrence, $2M aggregate)
- Product Liability (limits up to $1M)
- Auto Liability (limits up to $1M CSL)
- Inland Marine
- Crime Coverage
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Umbrella Liability (limits up to $25M)
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed MaintenancePro Supplemental
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Dawn Saunders, CPCU, ARM, CRIS, serves as Program Manager for the Site and Site II programs with more than 25 years of P&C experience. Dawn has extensive experience underwriting and managing construction accounts. She is adept at identifying customer needs, developing solutions and achieving results. Dawn earned her undergraduate degree in Business Administration from University of Massachusetts – Lowell and her MBA from Suffolk University.
December 19, 20193 Tips for Controlling Costs in Your Cleaning Service Operations
Reducing and controlling costs in your cleaning service includes increasing productivity and saving money where possible. For this, it’s important to look at your business operations and identify areas for improvement. This will help improve your bottom line and strengthen the financial future of your business. Below are three tips that can help you control...Read More
Having your client sign a written contract before starting a job could save your cleaning or janitorial business a lot of money and headache later on. If a dispute with a client or unexpected lawsuit happens, this document will help you better defend your business. Otherwise, you could be left cleaning up a financial mess...Read More