This program provides the most extensive insurance coverage in the market to accounts that fall primarily into the janitorial and light maintenance segments of the industry, including both commercial and residential cleaning and maintenance. We provide clients with the coverage they need backed by stellar support and service, at a price they’ll appreciate!
Definition: This coverage reimburses for a loss related to replacing keys and locks at a client’s building due to theft or loss.
Claim Example: An employee is working in an office building and loses the keys to the office. The cost to replace the keys is covered in this scenario.
Definition: This coverage reimburses the cost of property damage claims directly related to work involving a client.
Claim Example: An employee is using the wrong cleaning product and causes irreversible damage to furniture. The cost to replace the furniture is covered in this scenario.
Definition: Standard general liability policies exclude damage to property in the care, custody or control of the insured. This endorsement will buy back coverage to provide payment for a loss resulting in property damage to personal property of others in the care, custody, and control of the insured.
Claim Example: A janitorial service company is providing cleaning services to a residential home. While cleaning, an employee of the insured knocks over an expensive vase that breaks. The cost to replace the vase is covered in this scenario.
- Janitorial services
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance
- Window cleaning
- Carpet and upholstery cleaners
- Program is admitted and written in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- Janitorial Service Industry Experts for Expert Risk Control Guidance and Proper Valuation of Your Client’s Operations
- Specialized Coverages Not Available Through Typical Insurance Products
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior) Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Competitive Rates & Flexible Payment Plans
- Superior Customer Service and Expert Claims Handling
- General Liability – Premises and Operations (limits up to $1M per occurrence, $2M aggregate)
- Product Liability (limits up to $1M)
- Auto Liability (limits up to $1M CSL)
- Inland Marine
- Crime Coverage
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Umbrella Liability (limits up to $25M)
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed MaintenancePro Supplemental
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Michael serves as Program Manager for the SitePro program with over 15 years of P&C experience with extensive experience on the carrier side. Michael earned his degree in Business Administration from William Paterson University and obtained his MBA in Finance from St. Peter’s University.
October 20, 2021Staying In Front of Your Customers: 9 Strategies to Increase Insurance Agency Retention
Your insurance agency's growth shouldn't only be based on obtaining new clients. Keeping a strong focus on client retention is also critical to maintaining your success. Here are 9 tips to help you keep clients on your book of business...Read More
October 13, 2021Insurance Agency Marketing: Best Practices for the Digital Era
Digital marketing is a cost-effective and influential way to promote your insurance agency. In this article, we comb over some marketing best practices that can help set you apart from the competition. Read more...Read More
Cybersecurity is becoming a growing concern as more processes continue to move into the digital space. How does your insurance agency's cybersecurity hold up? Learn more in this article...Read More