SitePro is one of the most comprehensive insurance programs for paving contractors and offers competitive pricing for road construction businesses of all sizes, from small paving contractors (with minimum premiums as low as $5,000) to large multi-state operations.
We know the challenges facing road construction businesses and the security they need to succeed in this industry. With over 30+ years of experience in the construction industry, our exceptional service is unmatched! SitePro provides your road paving clients with expert guidance on construction insurance coverages, risk control, and claims management, at a price they’ll appreciate!
Definition: This paving insurance coverage may be used from General Contractor down to the insured. Blanket additional insured endorsements: XIL 2010 & XIL 2037 are proprietary forms with the equivalent language to the CG2010 & CG2037 07/04 & 10/01 edition dates
Claim Example: There is a contract in place between the general contractor and the subcontractor which requires the general contractor to be included on the subcontractor’s insurance policy as an additional insured regardless of fault. There is a loss in which the GC was 100% at fault. If the correct edition is not used, the subcontractor’s general liability policy may not provide coverage as required.
Scenario 1: The subcontractor includes the general contractor as an additional insured on their general liability policy via ISO endorsements CG 2010 and CG 2037 10/01. In this scenario, the subcontractor’s general liability policy will pay the entire loss since the 10/01 endorsement editions do not require there to be fault.
Scenario 2: The subcontractor includes the general contractor as an additional insured on their general liability policy via ISO endorsements CG 2010 and CG 2037 07/04. In this scenario, the subcontractor would have to pay the loss out of pocket depending on the language found in the contract. The 07/04 endorsement edition dates would not provide coverage under the general liability policy for the subcontractor because they were not at fault or partially at fault.
Description: General liability coverage that buys back a small portion of pollution exclusion.
Claim Example: A hydraulic hose on an aerial lift bursts and spills over a client’s driveway. The cost for damage to the driveway is covered in this scenario.
Description: Provides coverage for damages caused by chemicals that leak from your auto which are not ordinarily covered by the standard ISO auto offering.
Claim Example: A company truck is involved in an accident and overturns, spilling pollutants over the road and possibly into the local water system (nearby pond, sewer, etc.). The damage to the water supply, loss of chemicals, and cleanup is covered in this scenario.
- Paving Contractors
- Roadway Striping Contractors
- Program is admitted and written in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- Excavation Industry experts for risk control guidance and proper valuation of your client’s operations, property and equipment
- Specialized Coverages Not Available Through Typical Road Paving Insurance Products
- ISO-Based Program
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior), Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Accounts rated off payroll (and sub costs, where applicable)
- Competitive Rates & Flexible Payment Plans
- Superior Customer Service & Expert Claims Handling
- General Liability – Premises and Operations (limits up to $1M per occurrence, $2M general aggregate, $2M products completed operations aggregate)
- Auto Liability & Physical Damage ($1M combined single limit)
- Property (limits up to $3M total insured value)
- Inland Marine (limits up to $3M)
- Umbrella Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed SitePro Supplemental
- Completed and signed SitePro Crane Supplemental (if applicable)
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Dawn Saunders, CPCU, ARM, CRIS, serves as Program Manager for the Site and Site II programs with more than 25 years of P&C experience. Dawn has extensive experience underwriting and managing construction accounts. She is adept at identifying customer needs, developing solutions and achieving results. Dawn earned her undergraduate degree in Business Administration from University of Massachusetts – Lowell and her MBA from Suffolk University.
The customer journey and customer experience may just seem like marketing buzzwords that mean the same thing, but in reality they represent individual disciplines that should be focused on. Is your agency focusing on your customer journey and experience separately? Read this article to learn more.Read More
April 7, 2021Insurance Sales Training: 9 Tips for Success
As business continues to change, focusing on your insurance sales training is a constant process. Failing to take an updated approach to your sales process could be costly or limit your agency's future growth. Here are some tips on how to approach your insurance sales training...Read More