SitePro is one of the most comprehensive insurance programs available for construction contractors focused on site preparation, grading & excavation, and land improvement, with many coverage enhancements tailored specifically to their construction insurance needs.
We provide exceptional service through our specialized coverage, risk control, and claims management. Whether it’s heavy equipment coverage, OSHA compliance, or construction risk management, SitePro allows grading & excavation contractors the freedom to focus on what’s most important for their business. Additionally, SitePro offers competitive pricing for grading & excavation businesses of all sizes, from small independent construction contractors to large multi-state operations.
Definition: This coverage may be used from General Contractor down to the insured. Blanket additional insured endorsements: XIL 2010 & XIL 2037 are proprietary forms with the equivalent language to the CG2010 & CG2017 07/04 & 10/01 edition dates
Claim Example: There is a contract in place between the general contractor and the subcontractor which requires the general contractor to be included on the subcontractor’s insurance policy as an additional insured regardless of fault. There is a loss in which the GC was 100% at fault. If the correct edition is not used, the subcontractor’s general liability policy may not provide coverage as required.
Scenario 1: The subcontractor includes the general contractor as an additional insured on their general liability policy via ISO endorsements CG 2010 and CG 2037 10/01. In this scenario, the subcontractor’s general liability policy will pay the entire loss since the 10/01 endorsement editions do not require there to be fault.
Scenario 2: The subcontractor includes the general contractor as an additional insured on their general liability policy via ISO endorsements CG 2010 and CG 2037 07/04. In this scenario, the subcontractor would have to pay the loss out of pocket depending on the language found in the contract. The 07/04 endorsement edition dates would not provide coverage under the general liability policy for the subcontractor because they were not at fault or partially at fault.
Description: General liability coverage that buys back a small portion of pollution exclusion.
Claim Example: A hydraulic hose on an aerial lift bursts and spills over a client’s driveway. The cost for damage to the driveway is covered in this scenario.
Description: Provides coverage for damages caused by chemicals that leak from your auto which are not ordinarily covered by the standard ISO auto offering.
Claim Example: A company truck is involved in an accident and overturns, spilling pollutants over the road and possibly into the local water system (nearby pond, sewer, etc.). The damage to the water supply, loss of chemicals, and cleanup is covered in this scenario.
- Excavation Contractors
- Site Preparation Contractors
- Land Improvement Contractors
- Grading of Land Contractors
- Program is admitted and written in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- Excavation Industry experts for risk control guidance and proper valuation of your client’s operations, property and equipment
- Specialized Coverages Not Available Through Typical Insurance Products
- ISO-Based Program
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior), Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Accounts rated off payroll (and sub costs, where applicable)
- Competitive Rates & Flexible Payment Plans
- Superior Customer Service & Expert Claims Handling
- General Liability – Premises and Operations (limits up to $1M per occurrence, $2M general aggregate, $2M products completed operations aggregate)
- Auto Liability & Physical Damage ($1M combined single limit)
- Property (limits up to $3M total insured value)
- Inland Marine (limits up to $3M)
- Umbrella Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed SitePro Supplemental
- Completed and signed SitePro Crane Supplemental (if applicable)
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Dawn Saunders, CPCU, ARM, CRIS, serves as Program Manager for the Site and Site II programs with more than 25 years of P&C experience. Dawn has extensive experience underwriting and managing construction accounts. She is adept at identifying customer needs, developing solutions and achieving results. Dawn earned her undergraduate degree in Business Administration from University of Massachusetts – Lowell and her MBA from Suffolk University.
How Insurance Brokers Can Stay on Top of Industry News The world is continually changing, and insurance brokers need to be adaptable and flexible to evolving circumstances. To do so, they need to understand the latest news and respond to the newest trends in quick and efficient ways. As a result, their clients will significantly...Read More
When you take the time to do a little extra than what you’re paid for, you will eventually see the benefits. This includes taking the time to leave better voicemails. These days with advanced settings on smartphone devices, it’s more common than ever for insurance agents to have their calls go directly to voicemail. For...Read More
As insurance brokers, it’s within your best interest to closely monitor our economy and our cultural climate’s overall feel. Keeping a keen eye out for significant change, changes that may affect how customers shop, live, and work; can be the difference between your success and your failure. There are sometimes changes within the industry that...Read More