SitePro is one of the most comprehensive insurance programs available for construction contractors focused on site preparation, grading & excavation, and land improvement, with many coverage enhancements tailored specifically to their construction insurance needs.
We provide exceptional service through our specialized coverage, risk control, and claims management. Whether it’s heavy equipment coverage, OSHA compliance, or construction risk management, SitePro allows grading & excavation contractors the freedom to focus on what’s most important for their business. Additionally, SitePro offers competitive pricing for grading & excavation businesses of all sizes, from small independent construction contractors to large multi-state operations.
Definition: This site preparation insurance coverage may be used from General Contractor down to the insured. Blanket additional insured endorsements: XIL 2010 & XIL 2037 are proprietary forms with the equivalent language to the CG2010 & CG2017 07/04 & 10/01 edition dates
Claim Example: There is a contract in place between the general contractor and the subcontractor which requires the general contractor to be included on the subcontractor’s insurance policy as an additional insured regardless of fault. There is a loss in which the GC was 100% at fault. If the correct edition is not used, the subcontractor’s general liability policy may not provide coverage as required.
Scenario 1: The subcontractor includes the general contractor as an additional insured on their general liability policy via ISO endorsements CG 2010 and CG 2037 10/01. In this scenario, the subcontractor’s general liability policy will pay the entire loss since the 10/01 endorsement editions do not require there to be fault.
Scenario 2: The subcontractor includes the general contractor as an additional insured on their general liability policy via ISO endorsements CG 2010 and CG 2037 07/04. In this scenario, the subcontractor would have to pay the loss out of pocket depending on the language found in the contract. The 07/04 endorsement edition dates would not provide coverage under the general liability policy for the subcontractor because they were not at fault or partially at fault.
Description: General liability coverage that buys back a small portion of pollution exclusion.
Claim Example: A hydraulic hose on an aerial lift bursts and spills over a client’s driveway. The cost for damage to the driveway is covered in this scenario.
Description: Provides coverage for damages caused by chemicals that leak from your auto which are not ordinarily covered by the standard ISO auto offering.
Claim Example: A company truck is involved in an accident and overturns, spilling pollutants over the road and possibly into the local water system (nearby pond, sewer, etc.). The damage to the water supply, loss of chemicals, and cleanup is covered in this scenario.
- Excavation Contractors
- Site Preparation Contractors
- Land Improvement Contractors
- Grading of Land Contractors
- Program is admitted and written in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- Excavation Industry experts for risk control guidance and proper valuation of your client’s operations, property and equipment
- Specialized Coverages Not Available Through Typical Grading & Excavation Insurance Products
- ISO-Based Program
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior), Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Accounts rated off payroll (and sub costs, where applicable)
- Competitive Rates & Flexible Payment Plans
- Superior Customer Service & Expert Claims Handling
- General Liability – Premises and Operations (limits up to $1M per occurrence, $2M general aggregate, $2M products completed operations aggregate)
- Auto Liability & Physical Damage ($1M combined single limit)
- Property (limits up to $3M total insured value)
- Inland Marine (limits up to $3M)
- Umbrella Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed SitePro Supplemental
- Completed and signed SitePro Crane Supplemental (if applicable)
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Michael serves as Program Manager for the SitePro program with over 15 years of P&C experience with extensive experience on the carrier side. Michael earned his degree in Business Administration from William Paterson University and obtained his MBA in Finance from St. Peter’s University.
September 22, 2021Should You Cobrand With an Insurance Carrier?
Co-branding and white labeling marketing material is a great way to boost your sales without having a massive marketing budget. In this article, we discuss how you can develop marketing collateral by leveraging your relationship with an insurance carrier.Read More
September 15, 2021The Importance of Loss Control Services for Commercial Insureds
Loss control and risk management can help your clients expand their businesses by avoiding claims that could potentially put them in a compromised position. Learn more about how you can help influence your clients to develop a strong loss control culture.Read More
Work from home employees are now more common place than ever before. While staff working from generally are as productive (if not more) as they would be in office - what happens when you come across underperforming employees? Here are 12 tips to help you motivate your team.Read More