Let us put our 30+ years of green industry experience to work for you! The agriculture & growing industry are changing rapidly and GrowPro is here to make sure our greenhouse grower and nursery business owners have the latest resources available to them. Whether it’s a hydroponic farm, floriculture and ornamental nursery, retail garden center, or even a hemp growing operation, GrowPro provides expert guidance on greenhouse insurance coverages and risk control, plus proper valuation of your client’s operations, property and equipment.
Description: Added benefit of providing horticultural insurance coverage for “Growing Stock” which is defined in the cover and which is otherwise excluded in policy. Coverage extension also includes “Processing water” which is a key component in the hydroponic industry.
Claim Example: Your water piping system within the operation breaks and you loose the water which was contained inside. Without this horticultural insurance coverage, you will not be indemnified for the value of the water as water is excluded from Property policies.
Description: Added benefit of providing coverage for “Growing Stock” which is defined in the cover and which is otherwise excluded in policy. Also provides a $250,000 limit to growing stock while temporarily removed from “your” greenhouse, or other buildings and within a 1,000 ft. of greenhouse, structure or building and is being prepared for sale or delivery
Claim Example: The growing stock is removed from the greenhouse and no longer contained within a structure, once the growing stock is removed from protection by a structure or outside it is no longer covered.
- Greenhouse Growers
- Nurseries/Nursery Growers
- Garden Centers
- Hydroponic & Aquaponic Growers
- Hemp (Property & Auto coverage)
- Program is admitted and written in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- The Green Industry Experts For More Than 30 Years
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior), Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Specialized Coverages Not Available Through Typical Products
- World-Class Risk Control Services
- Expert Claims Handling
- Flexible Payment Plans
- Competitive Rates
- Superior Customer Service
- General Liability – Premises and Operations (limits up to $1M per occurrence/$2M aggregate)
- Auto Liability (limits up to $1M per occurrence/$2M aggregate)
- Property, including Equipment Breakdown (limits up to $15M per location)
- Product Liability (limits up to $2M)
- Umbrella Liability (limits up to $15M)
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed GrowPro Supplemental
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Daniel serves as Program Manager for the GrowPro program with 25 years of P&C experience with extensive experience providing small to mid-sized businesses with comprehensive assessments of their financial wellness and insurance needs. Daniel earned his degree in Economics from Montclair State University.
April 7, 2021Insurance Sales Training: 9 Tips for Success
As business continues to change, focusing on your insurance sales training is a constant process. Failing to take an updated approach to your sales process could be costly or limit your agency's future growth. Here are some tips on how to approach your insurance sales training...Read More
If your insurance agency’s sales and service people aren’t using scripts at every stage in your sales and service processes, you’re missing important opportunities to increase sales and strengthen retention. In simple terms, insurance scripts are guides that your staff can use to improve, hone, and polish their interactions with prospects and clients. Often, insurance scripts are only thought of...Read More
As we all begin to emerge from the pandemic, it couldn’t be a more opportune time to reassess your agency’s current and prospective commercial book of business with an eye to growth. For years, we’ve been attuned to watching for potential disruptive forces, staying alert for Insuretechs, new market entrants, and direct writers. But the...Read More