Let us put our 30+ years of green industry experience to work for you! The agriculture & growing industry are changing rapidly and GrowPro is here to make sure our greenhouse grower and nursery business owners have the latest resources available to them. Whether it’s a hydroponic farm, floriculture and ornamental nursery, retail garden center, or even a hemp growing operation, GrowPro provides expert guidance on greenhouse insurance coverages and risk control, plus proper valuation of your client’s operations, property and equipment.
Description: Added benefit of providing horticultural insurance coverage for “Growing Stock” which is defined in the cover and which is otherwise excluded in policy. Coverage extension also includes “Processing water” which is a key component in the hydroponic industry.
Claim Example: Your water piping system within the operation breaks and you loose the water which was contained inside. Without this horticultural insurance coverage, you will not be indemnified for the value of the water as water is excluded from Property policies.
Description: Added benefit of providing coverage for “Growing Stock” which is defined in the cover and which is otherwise excluded in policy. Also provides a $250,000 limit to growing stock while temporarily removed from “your” greenhouse, or other buildings and within a 1,000 ft. of greenhouse, structure or building and is being prepared for sale or delivery
Claim Example: The growing stock is removed from the greenhouse and no longer contained within a structure, once the growing stock is removed from protection by a structure or outside it is no longer covered.
- Greenhouse Growers
- Nurseries/Nursery Growers
- Garden Centers
- Hydroponic & Aquaponic Growers
- Hemp (Property & Auto coverage)
- Program is admitted and written in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- The Green Industry Experts For More Than 30 Years
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior), Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Specialized Coverages Not Available Through Typical Products
- World-Class Risk Control Services
- Expert Claims Handling
- Flexible Payment Plans
- Competitive Rates
- Superior Customer Service
- General Liability – Premises and Operations (limits up to $1M per occurrence/$2M aggregate)
- Auto Liability (limits up to $1M per occurrence/$2M aggregate)
- Property, including Equipment Breakdown (limits up to $15M per location)
- Product Liability (limits up to $2M)
- Umbrella Liability (limits up to $15M)
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed GrowPro Supplemental
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Daniel serves as Program Manager for the GrowPro program with 25 years of P&C experience with extensive experience providing small to mid-sized businesses with comprehensive assessments of their financial wellness and insurance needs. Daniel earned his degree in Economics from Montclair State University.
January 13, 20213 Ways to Make Insurance Policies Easier to Read
There is no doubt insurance policies are complicated and challenging to read for policyholders, and sometimes even for agents and other insurance professionals. Your customer will leave with the policy at the end of the day and will recall many things you explain to them, but the policy speaks in your absence. It is your...Read More
December 23, 2020The Logic Behind High and Low Insurance Deductibles
Insurance brokers are quite aware of the balance clients seek when determining which deductible is right for them. Many will attempt to find a premium that works into their financial plan without leaving them too exposed if they need to file a claim. The problem with insurance deductibles is there are no straightforward answers for...Read More
December 16, 2020Understanding Your Insurance Clients’ Pain Points
The most important aspect of an insurance brokers’ job is to find new ways to transition potential clients into insured ones. One way to do this is to learn how to understand each insurance client’s pain points in the market for a new insurance policy. Learning how to address these issues head-on can help make...Read More