PlantScapePro is one of the most comprehensive insurance solutions available for interior landscaping contractors within the continental United States. The program offers competitive pricing for businesses of all sizes, from small contractors to larger operations. We provide clients with the coverage they need, at a price they’ll appreciate!
Reason Needed: Certain contractual requirements necessitate landscape contractors to name their clients as additional insureds.
Benefit: Efficiently address the additional insured’s endorsement needs for ongoing and completed operations. Prevents an error due to administrative oversight, reduces administrative costs, and reduces paperwork. (”Blanket as required by written contract.”)
Description: The standard ISO General Liability product does not definitively state that mental anguish and mental injury is included in the definition of bodily injury. Our extension endorsement includes, clarifies and expands the definition of bodily injury.
Description: Provides coverage for damages caused by chemicals that leak from your auto which are not ordinarily covered by the standard ISO auto offering.
Claim Example: A company truck is involved in an accident and overturns, spilling pollutants over the road and possibly into the local water system (nearby pond, sewer, etc.). The damage to the water supply, loss of chemicals, and cleanup is covered in this scenario.
- 25% or more indoor plant maintenance or indoor landscape
- Installation/construction including living wall features and rooftop landscapes/green roofs
- Program is admitted and written in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- Industry experts for risk control guidance and proper valuation of your client’s operations, property and equipment
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior) Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Competitive Rates
- Attractive Commissions
- Superior Customer Service and Expert Claims Handling
- Flexible Payment Plans
- General Liability ($1M per occurrence/$2M aggregate)
- Business Auto Liability ($1M combined single limit)
- Inland Marine
- Umbrella Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed Supplemental
- Completed and signed 15 Passenger Van Supplemental (if applicable)
- Completed and signed Crane Supplemental (if applicable)
- Completed and signed Pesticide/Herbicide Pollution Liability Supplemental (if applicable)
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Michael serves as Program Manager for the PlantScapePro program with over 15 years of P&C experience with extensive experience on the carrier side. Michael earned his degree in Business Administration from William Paterson University and obtained his MBA in Finance from St. Peter’s University.
January 13, 20213 Ways to Make Insurance Policies Easier to Read
There is no doubt insurance policies are complicated and challenging to read for policyholders, and sometimes even for agents and other insurance professionals. Your customer will leave with the policy at the end of the day and will recall many things you explain to them, but the policy speaks in your absence. It is your...Read More
December 23, 2020The Logic Behind High and Low Insurance Deductibles
Insurance brokers are quite aware of the balance clients seek when determining which deductible is right for them. Many will attempt to find a premium that works into their financial plan without leaving them too exposed if they need to file a claim. The problem with insurance deductibles is there are no straightforward answers for...Read More
December 16, 2020Understanding Your Insurance Clients’ Pain Points
The most important aspect of an insurance brokers’ job is to find new ways to transition potential clients into insured ones. One way to do this is to learn how to understand each insurance client’s pain points in the market for a new insurance policy. Learning how to address these issues head-on can help make...Read More