PlantScapePro is one of the most comprehensive insurance solutions available for interior landscaping contractors within the continental United States. The program offers competitive pricing for businesses of all sizes, from small contractors to larger operations. We provide clients with the coverage they need, at a price they’ll appreciate!
Reason Needed: Certain contractual requirements necessitate landscape contractors to name their clients as additional insureds.
Benefit: Efficiently address the additional insured’s endorsement needs for ongoing and completed operations. Prevents an error due to administrative oversight, reduces administrative costs, and reduces paperwork. (”Blanket as required by written contract.”)
Description: The standard ISO General Liability product does not definitively state that mental anguish and mental injury is included in the definition of bodily injury. Our extension endorsement includes, clarifies and expands the definition of bodily injury.
Description: Provides coverage for damages caused by chemicals that leak from your auto which are not ordinarily covered by the standard ISO auto offering.
Claim Example: A company truck is involved in an accident and overturns, spilling pollutants over the road and possibly into the local water system (nearby pond, sewer, etc.). The damage to the water supply, loss of chemicals, and cleanup is covered in this scenario.
- 25% or more indoor plant maintenance or indoor landscape
- Installation/construction including living wall features and rooftop landscapes/green roofs
- Program is admitted and written in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- Industry experts for risk control guidance and proper valuation of your client’s operations, property and equipment
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior) Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Competitive Rates
- Attractive Commissions
- Superior Customer Service and Expert Claims Handling
- Flexible Payment Plans
- General Liability ($1M per occurrence/$2M aggregate)
- Business Auto Liability ($1M combined single limit)
- Inland Marine
- Umbrella Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed Supplemental
- Completed and signed 15 Passenger Van Supplemental (if applicable)
- Completed and signed Crane Supplemental (if applicable)
- Completed and signed Pesticide/Herbicide Pollution Liability Supplemental (if applicable)
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Michael serves as Program Manager for the PlantScapePro program with over 15 years of P&C experience with extensive experience on the carrier side. Michael earned his degree in Business Administration from William Paterson University and obtained his MBA in Finance from St. Peter’s University.
The company Foresight is revolutionizing the workers compensation industry through technology-backed policies that offer lower policy premiums faster than a standard policy. Foresight is an MGU, or Managing General Underwriter, serving the mid-market in construction, agriculture, manufacturing, and other industries. Through their proprietary technology, Foresight has created a risk assessment management system that discounts its...Read More
September 23, 2020Make Selling Insurance Fun Again for Your Agents and Agency
Insurance brokers have a difficult job. They must manage selling insurance and manage agents, an agency, and make sure everyone is compliant with ever-changing laws. It is easy for brokers to forget why they got into the business in the first place. Instead, they can get so caught up in the day-to-day grind and forget...Read More
September 23, 2020Has COVID-19 Kickstarted Change?
As insurance brokers, it’s within your best interest to closely monitor our economy and our cultural climate’s overall feel. Keeping a keen eye out for significant change, changes that may affect how customers shop, live, and work; can be the difference between your success and your failure. There are sometimes changes within the industry that...Read More