PlantScapePro is one of the most comprehensive insurance solutions available for interior landscaping contractors within the continental United States. The program offers competitive pricing for businesses of all sizes, from small contractors to larger operations. We provide clients with the coverage they need, at a price they’ll appreciate!
Reason Needed: Certain contractual requirements necessitate landscape contractors to name their clients as additional insureds.
Benefit: Efficiently address the additional insured’s endorsement needs for ongoing and completed operations. Prevents an error due to administrative oversight, reduces administrative costs, and reduces paperwork. (”Blanket as required by written contract.”)
Description: The standard ISO General Liability product does not definitively state that mental anguish and mental injury is included in the definition of bodily injury. Our extension endorsement includes, clarifies and expands the definition of bodily injury.
Description: Provides coverage for damages caused by chemicals that leak from your auto which are not ordinarily covered by the standard ISO auto offering.
Claim Example: A company truck is involved in an accident and overturns, spilling pollutants over the road and possibly into the local water system (nearby pond, sewer, etc.). The damage to the water supply, loss of chemicals, and cleanup is covered in this scenario.
- 25% or more indoor plant maintenance or indoor landscape
- Installation/construction including living wall features and rooftop landscapes/green roofs
- Program is admitted and written in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- Industry experts for risk control guidance and proper valuation of your client’s operations, property and equipment
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior) Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Competitive Rates
- Attractive Commissions
- Superior Customer Service and Expert Claims Handling
- Flexible Payment Plans
- General Liability ($1M per occurrence/$2M aggregate)
- Business Auto Liability ($1M combined single limit)
- Inland Marine
- Umbrella Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed Supplemental
- Completed and signed 15 Passenger Van Supplemental (if applicable)
- Completed and signed Crane Supplemental (if applicable)
- Completed and signed Pesticide/Herbicide Pollution Liability Supplemental (if applicable)
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Michael serves as Program Manager for the PlantScapePro program with over 15 years of P&C experience with extensive experience on the carrier side. Michael earned his degree in Business Administration from William Paterson University and obtained his MBA in Finance from St. Peter’s University.
April 7, 2021Insurance Sales Training: 9 Tips for Success
As business continues to change, focusing on your insurance sales training is a constant process. Failing to take an updated approach to your sales process could be costly or limit your agency's future growth. Here are some tips on how to approach your insurance sales training...Read More
If your insurance agency’s sales and service people aren’t using scripts at every stage in your sales and service processes, you’re missing important opportunities to increase sales and strengthen retention. In simple terms, insurance scripts are guides that your staff can use to improve, hone, and polish their interactions with prospects and clients. Often, insurance scripts are only thought of...Read More
As we all begin to emerge from the pandemic, it couldn’t be a more opportune time to reassess your agency’s current and prospective commercial book of business with an eye to growth. For years, we’ve been attuned to watching for potential disruptive forces, staying alert for Insuretechs, new market entrants, and direct writers. But the...Read More