PlantScapePro is a specialty insurance program designed specifically for contractors providing indoor plantscaping and landscape installation.
PlantScapePro is one of the most comprehensive insurance solutions available for interior landscaping contractors within the continental United States. The program offers competitive pricing for businesses of all sizes, from small contractors to larger operations. We provide clients with the coverage they need, at a price they’ll appreciate!
Speak with a PlantScapePro Specialist
Better Coverage By Design
Reason Needed: Certain contractual requirements necessitate landscape contractors to name their clients as additional insureds.
Benefit: Efficiently address the additional insured’s endorsement needs for ongoing and completed operations. Prevents an error due to administrative oversight, reduces administrative costs, and reduces paperwork. (”Blanket as required by written contract.”)
Description: The standard ISO General Liability product does not definitively state that mental anguish and mental injury is included in the definition of bodily injury. Our extension endorsement includes, clarifies and expands the definition of bodily injury.
Description: Provides coverage for damages caused by chemicals that leak from your auto which are not ordinarily covered by the standard ISO auto offering.
Claim Example: A company truck is involved in an accident and overturns, spilling pollutants over the road and possibly into the local water system (nearby pond, sewer, etc.). The damage to the water supply, loss of chemicals, and cleanup is covered in this scenario.
- 25% or more indoor plant maintenance or indoor landscape
- Installation/construction including living wall features and rooftop landscapes/green roofs
- Program is admitted and written in all states
Minimum Package Premium
Why Work With NIP Group?
- Industry experts for risk control guidance and proper valuation of your client’s operations, property and equipment
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior) Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Competitive Rates
- Attractive Commissions
- Superior Customer Service and Expert Claims Handling
- Flexible Payment Plans
- General Liability ($1M per occurrence/$2M aggregate)
- Business Auto Liability ($1M combined single limit)
- Inland Marine
- Umbrella Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed Supplemental
- Completed and signed 15 Passenger Van Supplemental (if applicable)
- Completed and signed Crane Supplemental (if applicable)
- Completed and signed Pesticide/Herbicide Pollution Liability Supplemental (if applicable)
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
PlantScapePro Program Manager
Michael serves as Program Manager for the PlantScapePro program with over 15 years of P&C experience with extensive experience on the carrier side. Michael earned his degree in Business Administration from William Paterson University and obtained his MBA in Finance from St. Peter’s University.
May 4, 20234 Ways to Help Your Tree Care Clients Reduce Risk
If you specialize in insuring tree care, you know that the industry ranks high on the list of risky occupations. Business owners of tree care companies may not fully appreciate...Read More
March 21, 2023Watch: There’s No Better Time for Insurance Brokers to Work with Tree Care Businesses
Despite the pandemic, the tree care industry has experienced strong growth since 2016, generating just over $37 billion in revenue annually. It’s estimated that the industry will grow to more...Read More
February 27, 20235 Profitable Niche Industries to Specialize in as an Insurance Broker
From attracting better-fit customers to standing out from the competition to offering a better customer experience, there are many reasons why it makes sense for commercial brokers to specialize in...Read More