PlantScapePro is one of the most comprehensive insurance solutions available for interior landscaping contractors within the continental United States. The program offers competitive pricing for businesses of all sizes, from small contractors to larger operations. We provide clients with the coverage they need, at a price they’ll appreciate!
Reason Needed: Certain contractual requirements necessitate landscape contractors to name their clients as additional insureds.
Benefit: Efficiently address the additional insured’s endorsement needs for ongoing and completed operations. Prevents an error due to administrative oversight, reduces administrative costs, and reduces paperwork. (”Blanket as required by written contract.”)
Description: The standard ISO General Liability product does not definitively state that mental anguish and mental injury is included in the definition of bodily injury. Our extension endorsement includes, clarifies and expands the definition of bodily injury.
Description: Provides coverage for damages caused by chemicals that leak from your auto which are not ordinarily covered by the standard ISO auto offering.
Claim Example: A company truck is involved in an accident and overturns, spilling pollutants over the road and possibly into the local water system (nearby pond, sewer, etc.). The damage to the water supply, loss of chemicals, and cleanup is covered in this scenario.
- 25% or more indoor plant maintenance or indoor landscape
- Installation/construction including living wall features and rooftop landscapes/green roofs
- Program is admitted and written in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- Industry experts for risk control guidance and proper valuation of your client’s operations, property and equipment
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior) Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Competitive Rates
- Attractive Commissions
- Superior Customer Service and Expert Claims Handling
- Flexible Payment Plans
- General Liability ($1M per occurrence/$2M aggregate)
- Business Auto Liability ($1M combined single limit)
- Inland Marine
- Umbrella Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed Supplemental
- Completed and signed 15 Passenger Van Supplemental (if applicable)
- Completed and signed Crane Supplemental (if applicable)
- Completed and signed Pesticide/Herbicide Pollution Liability Supplemental (if applicable)
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Michael serves as Program Manager for the PlantScapePro program with over 15 years of P&C experience with extensive experience on the carrier side. Michael earned his degree in Business Administration from William Paterson University and obtained his MBA in Finance from St. Peter’s University.
Marketing strategies in the age of the internet are difficult to develop. Many insurance brokers look for the best ways to find the most potential clients. While the concept sounds great in theory, using a broad strategy without targeting a core group can lead to useless insurance leads. This strategy is known as the shotgun...Read More
The world of Landscapers, Construction Contractors & Nurseries is continually shifting and evolving, especially during this challenging time. As work becomes more reliant on technology, and exposure grows online, so too does the risk of cyber-attacks. Green industry businesses and construction contractors regularly handle their clients’ personal information, project data, financial data, and so much...Read More
Insurance Brokers See a 19% Hike in Commercial Insurance in Q2 According to Marsh’s Global Insurance Market Index for Q2 in 2020, there was a 19% increase in the average global commercial insurance. This data shows the most significant yearly growth over the past eight years and the eleventh quarter in a row where prices...Read More