- This event has passed.
Business Best Practices: Building an Employee Handbook
July 28 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
For most businesses, having a thorough, up-to-date employee handbook can be a small oversight that leads to major repercussions down the line. A concise employee handbook is a great tool for defining a company’s mission statement, code of conduct, and employment policies.
In this webinar, Brandon Battles, Vice President of People at NIP Group, will discuss the importance of an employee handbook and what every handbook should include. Here’s what you will learn:
- Benefits of having an employee handbook
- What to include in your handbook
- Multi-state compliance
- Key trends & important items
Watch this webinar on-demand now and learn how an employee handbook can protect your insurance clients and agency!
July 28th, 2022 at 2pm ET / 11am PT
- Ron Samson – Demand Generation Manager, NIP Group
- Brandon Battles – VP, People, NIP Group