Developed with the unique needs of glass professionals in mind, GlassPro® provides the most extensive glass insurance coverage in the market, backed by stellar support and service. We provide clients with the coverage they need, at a price they’ll appreciate!
Definition: Coverage to pay for a loss to glass rack equipment that is permanently installed in or upon a covered auto in any one accident.
Claim Example: A truck transporting glass is involved in an accident and there is damage to the glass rack equipment that is holding the glass. The glass rack equipment is covered.
Definition: This coverage may be used from General Contractor down to the insured. Blanket additional insured endorsements: XIL 2010 & XIL 2037 are proprietary forms with the equivalent language to the CG2010 & CG2017 07/04 & 10/01 edition dates
Claim Example: There is a contract in place between the general contractor and the subcontractor which requires the general contractor to be included on the subcontractor’s insurance policy as an additional insured regardless of fault. There is a loss in which the GC was 100% at fault. If the correct edition is not used, the subcontractor’s general liability policy may not provide coverage as required.
Scenario 1: The subcontractor includes the general contractor as an additional insured on their general liability policy via ISO endorsements CG 2010 and CG 2037 10/01. In this scenario, the subcontractor’s general liability policy will pay the entire loss since the 10/01 endorsement editions do not require there to be fault.
Scenario 2: The subcontractor includes the general contractor as an additional insured on their general liability policy via ISO endorsements CG 2010 and CG 2037 07/04. In this scenario, the subcontractor would have to pay the loss out of pocket depending n the language found in the contract. The 07/04 endorsement edition dates would not provide coverage under the general liability policy for the subcontractor because they were not at fault or partially at fault.
Description: Provides coverage for damages caused by chemicals that leak from your auto which are not ordinarily covered by the standard ISO auto offering.
Claim Example: A company truck is involved in an accident and overturns, spilling pollutants over the road and possibly into the local water system (nearby pond, sewer, etc.). The damage to the water supply, loss of chemicals, and cleanup is covered in this scenario.
- Glass and Glazing Contractors (Glaziers)
- Glass Merchants
- Glass Installers
- Glass Fabrication & Installation
- Auto Glass Repair & Installation (On and Off-Site) [75% of payroll must be within these classes]
- Program is admitted and written in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior), Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Competitive Rates
- Superior Customer Service
- General Liability (limits up to $1M per occurrence/$2M aggregate)
- Product Liability (limits up to $1M per occurrence/$2M aggregate)
- Auto Liability (limits up to $1M per occurrence)
- Property/Inland Marine (limits up to $500K)
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Umbrella Liability (limits up to $10M)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed Supplemental
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Goretti serves as Program Manager for the GlassPro program with 28 years of P&C experience, specializing in working with construction contractors, transportation and condominiums/homeowners associations (HOAs) and has a deep understanding of both insurance fundamentals and the needs of agents in the field.