This program is underwritten by a carrier Rated A+ (Superior), Financial Size XV by A.M. Best, and provides all-lines coverage with the special insurance coverage enhancements HVAC contractors need, including Blanket Additional Insured, Per Project Aggregate, Blanket Waiver of Rights, Primary Non-Contributory, Completed Operations, and more.
Description: This specifically covers riggers liability and does not need to involve HVAC care.
Claim Example: A contractor is using the company crane to lift air-conditioning units onto a roof and damages the unit.
Definition: This coverage may be used from General Contractor down to the insured. Blanket additional insured endorsements: XIL 2010 & XIL 2037 are proprietary forms with the equivalent language to the CG2010 & CG2017 07/04 & 10/01 edition dates
Description: General liability coverage that buys back a small portion of pollution exclusion.
Claim Example: A hydraulic hose on an aerial lift bursts and spills over a client’s driveway. The cost for damage to the driveway is covered in this scenario.
Description: Provides coverage for damages caused by chemicals that leak from your auto which are not ordinarily covered by the standard ISO auto offering.
Claim Example: A company truck is involved in an accident and overturns, spilling refrigerant over the road and possibly into the local water system (nearby pond, sewer, etc.). The damage to the water supply, loss of chemicals, and cleanup is covered in this scenario.
- AC Systems, Refrigeration Systems, Heating or HVAC Sales, Install, Service, Repair, Sheet Metal Contractors
- Program is admitted in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- ISO-Based, Admitted Package Product
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior) Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Highly Competitive Rates
- Superior Customer Service
- General Liability – Premises and Operations (up to $1M per occurrence, $2M general aggregate, $2M products completed operations aggregate)
- Auto Liability & Physical Damage ($1M Combined Single Limit)
- Property (limits up to $3M Total Insured Value)
- Inland Marine (limits up to $3M)
- Umbrella Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed HVACPro Supplemental
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Dawn Saunders, CPCU, ARM, CRIS, serves as Program Manager for the Site and Site II programs with more than 25 years of P&C experience. Dawn has extensive experience underwriting and managing construction accounts. She is adept at identifying customer needs, developing solutions and achieving results. Dawn earned her undergraduate degree in Business Administration from University of Massachusetts – Lowell and her MBA from Suffolk University.
April 7, 2021Insurance Sales Training: 9 Tips for Success
As business continues to change, focusing on your insurance sales training is a constant process. Failing to take an updated approach to your sales process could be costly or limit your agency's future growth. Here are some tips on how to approach your insurance sales training...Read More
If your insurance agency’s sales and service people aren’t using scripts at every stage in your sales and service processes, you’re missing important opportunities to increase sales and strengthen retention. In simple terms, insurance scripts are guides that your staff can use to improve, hone, and polish their interactions with prospects and clients. Often, insurance scripts are only thought of...Read More
As we all begin to emerge from the pandemic, it couldn’t be a more opportune time to reassess your agency’s current and prospective commercial book of business with an eye to growth. For years, we’ve been attuned to watching for potential disruptive forces, staying alert for Insuretechs, new market entrants, and direct writers. But the...Read More