This program is underwritten by a carrier Rated A+ (Superior), Financial Size XV by A.M. Best, and provides all-lines coverage with the special insurance coverage enhancements HVAC contractors need, including Blanket Additional Insured, Per Project Aggregate, Blanket Waiver of Rights, Primary Non-Contributory, Completed Operations, and more.
Description: This specifically covers riggers liability and does not need to involve HVAC care.
Claim Example: A contractor is using the company crane to lift air-conditioning units onto a roof and damages the unit.
Definition: This coverage may be used from General Contractor down to the insured. Blanket additional insured endorsements: XIL 2010 & XIL 2037 are proprietary forms with the equivalent language to the CG2010 & CG2017 07/04 & 10/01 edition dates
Description: General liability coverage that buys back a small portion of pollution exclusion.
Claim Example: A hydraulic hose on an aerial lift bursts and spills over a client’s driveway. The cost for damage to the driveway is covered in this scenario.
Description: Provides coverage for damages caused by chemicals that leak from your auto which are not ordinarily covered by the standard ISO auto offering.
Claim Example: A company truck is involved in an accident and overturns, spilling refrigerant over the road and possibly into the local water system (nearby pond, sewer, etc.). The damage to the water supply, loss of chemicals, and cleanup is covered in this scenario.
- AC Systems, Refrigeration Systems, Heating or HVAC Sales, Install, Service, Repair, Sheet Metal Contractors
- Program is admitted in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- ISO-Based, Admitted Package Product
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior) Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Highly Competitive Rates
- Superior Customer Service
- General Liability – Premises and Operations (up to $1M per occurrence, $2M general aggregate, $2M products completed operations aggregate)
- Auto Liability & Physical Damage ($1M Combined Single Limit)
- Property (limits up to $3M Total Insured Value)
- Inland Marine (limits up to $3M)
- Umbrella Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed HVACPro Supplemental
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Dawn Saunders, CPCU, ARM, CRIS, serves as Program Manager for the Site and Site II programs with more than 25 years of P&C experience. Dawn has extensive experience underwriting and managing construction accounts. She is adept at identifying customer needs, developing solutions and achieving results. Dawn earned her undergraduate degree in Business Administration from University of Massachusetts – Lowell and her MBA from Suffolk University.
As an insurance agent, focusing on lead generation directly translates into putting your services in front of potential clients. How can you make the most out of your lead generation efforts in order to find the quality prospects who are most likely to convert? Read this article to learn more.Read More
The customer journey and customer experience may just seem like marketing buzzwords that mean the same thing, but in reality they represent individual disciplines that should be focused on. Is your agency focusing on your customer journey and experience separately? Read this article to learn more.Read More