This program is underwritten by a carrier Rated A+ (Superior), Financial Size XV by A.M. Best, and provides all-lines coverage with the special insurance coverage enhancements HVAC contractors need, including Blanket Additional Insured, Per Project Aggregate, Blanket Waiver of Rights, Primary Non-Contributory, Completed Operations, and more.
Description: This specifically covers riggers liability and does not need to involve HVAC care.
Claim Example: A contractor is using the company crane to lift air-conditioning units onto a roof and damages the unit.
Definition: This coverage may be used from General Contractor down to the insured. Blanket additional insured endorsements: XIL 2010 & XIL 2037 are proprietary forms with the equivalent language to the CG2010 & CG2017 07/04 & 10/01 edition dates
Description: General liability coverage that buys back a small portion of pollution exclusion.
Claim Example: A hydraulic hose on an aerial lift bursts and spills over a client’s driveway. The cost for damage to the driveway is covered in this scenario.
Description: Provides coverage for damages caused by chemicals that leak from your auto which are not ordinarily covered by the standard ISO auto offering.
Claim Example: A company truck is involved in an accident and overturns, spilling refrigerant over the road and possibly into the local water system (nearby pond, sewer, etc.). The damage to the water supply, loss of chemicals, and cleanup is covered in this scenario.
- AC Systems, Refrigeration Systems, Heating or HVAC Sales, Install, Service, Repair, Sheet Metal Contractors
- Program is admitted in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- ISO-Based, Admitted Package Product
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior) Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Highly Competitive Rates
- Superior Customer Service
- General Liability – Premises and Operations (up to $1M per occurrence, $2M general aggregate, $2M products completed operations aggregate)
- Auto Liability & Physical Damage ($1M Combined Single Limit)
- Property (limits up to $3M Total Insured Value)
- Inland Marine (limits up to $3M)
- Umbrella Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed HVACPro Supplemental
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Michael serves as Program Manager for the SitePro program with over 15 years of P&C experience with extensive experience on the carrier side. Michael earned his degree in Business Administration from William Paterson University and obtained his MBA in Finance from St. Peter’s University.
September 22, 2021Should You Cobrand With an Insurance Carrier?
Co-branding and white labeling marketing material is a great way to boost your sales without having a massive marketing budget. In this article, we discuss how you can develop marketing collateral by leveraging your relationship with an insurance carrier.Read More
September 15, 2021The Importance of Loss Control Services for Commercial Insureds
Loss control and risk management can help your clients expand their businesses by avoiding claims that could potentially put them in a compromised position. Learn more about how you can help influence your clients to develop a strong loss control culture.Read More
Work from home employees are now more common place than ever before. While staff working from generally are as productive (if not more) as they would be in office - what happens when you come across underperforming employees? Here are 12 tips to help you motivate your team.Read More