the industry specialist – HVACPro®
Put Our Industry Expertise to Work for you and your Clients
HVACPro covers contractors that design, build and service heating, cooling, and ventilation systems in any Combination, providing greater capacity, more pricing flexibility, enhanced stock coverages, more customized risk control and even better claims service.
Let us put our 30+ years of green industry experience to work for you! HVACPro is here to ensure business owners have the latest resources available to them. HVACPro provides expert guidance on HVAC insurance coverages and risk control, plus proper valuation of your clients’ operations, property, and equipment.
Speak with an HVACPro Specialist
Grow your HVAC Contractors Book with HVACPro
HVACPro is the largest program of its kind and is rated “A+” by A.M. Best, so brokers and their insureds benefit from its strength and stability. HVAC contractors will enjoy having the security they need to focus on successfully growing and running their businesses.
Eligible HVAC Insurance Risks
- AC Systems, Refrigeration Systems, Heating or HVAC Sales, Install, Service, Repair, Sheet Metal Contractors
- Program is admitted in all states
- Minimum Package Premium of $25,000
Better HVAC Insurance Coverage By Design
- Crane Coverage
- Older Edition dates for Additional Insured forms
- Limited Jobsite Pollution
- Auto Pollution Broadened Coverage
HVAC Insurance Coverages
- General Liability – Premises and Operations (up to $1M per occurrence, $2M general aggregate, $2M products completed operations aggregate)
- Auto Liability & Physical Damage ($1M Combined Single Limit)
- Property (limits up to $3M Total Insured Value)
- Inland Marine (limits up to $3M)
- Umbrella Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
Why Work with NIP Group?
Superior Customer Service
Better Tree Service Insurance Coverage By Design
Description: This specifically covers riggers liability and does not need to involve HVAC care.
Claim Example: A contractor is using the company crane to lift air-conditioning units onto a roof and damages the unit.
Definition: This coverage may be used from General Contractor down to the insured. Blanket additional insured endorsements: XIL 2010 & XIL 2037 are proprietary forms with the equivalent language to the CG2010 & CG2017 07/04 & 10/01 edition dates
Description: General liability coverage that buys back a small portion of pollution exclusion.
Claim Example: A hydraulic hose on an aerial lift bursts and spills over a client’s driveway. The cost for damage to the driveway is covered in this scenario.
Description: Provides coverage for damages caused by chemicals that leak from your auto which are not ordinarily covered by the standard ISO auto offering.
Claim Example: A company truck is involved in an accident and overturns, spilling refrigerant over the road and possibly into the local water system (nearby pond, sewer, etc.). The damage to the water supply, loss of chemicals, and cleanup is covered in this scenario.
Get Started as a HVAC Broker - Submission Requirements
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed HVACPro Supplemental
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Meet our HVACPro Program Manager
Michael serves as Program Manager for the SitePro program with over 15 years of P&C experience with extensive experience on the carrier side. Michael earned his degree in Business Administration from William Paterson University and obtained his MBA in Finance from St. Peter’s University.