Examples include: Blanket Additional Insured, Per Project Aggregate, Blanket Waiver of Rights, Primary Non-Contributory, Completed Operations, and more. The program is underwritten by an A.M. Best “A+ Rated” Carrier.
Definition: This coverage may be used from General Contractor down to the insured. Blanket additional insured endorsements: XIL 2010 & XIL 2037 are proprietary forms with the equivalent language to the CG2010 & CG2017 07/04 & 10/01 edition dates
Claim Example: There is a contract in place between the general contractor and the subcontractor which requires the general contractor to be included on the subcontractor’s insurance policy as an additional insured regardless of fault. There is a loss in which the GC was 100% at fault. If the correct edition is not used, the subcontractor’s general liability policy may not provide coverage as required.
Scenario 1: The subcontractor includes the general contractor as an additional insured on their general liability policy via ISO endorsements CG 2010 and CG 2037 10/01. In this scenario, the subcontractor’s general liability policy will pay the entire loss since the 10/01 endorsement editions do not require there to be fault.
Scenario 2: The subcontractor includes the general contractor as an additional insured on their general liability policy via ISO endorsements CG 2010 and CG 2037 07/04. In this scenario, the subcontractor would have to pay the loss out of pocket depending n the language found in the contract. The 07/04 endorsement edition dates would not provide coverage under the general liability policy for the subcontractor because they were not at fault or partially at fault.
Description: General liability coverage that buys back a small portion of pollution exclusion.
Claim Example: A hydraulic hose on an aerial lift bursts and spills over a client’s driveway. The cost for damage to the driveway is covered in this scenario.
Description: Provides coverage for damages caused by chemicals that leak from your auto which are not ordinarily covered by the standard ISO auto offering.
Claim Example: A company truck is involved in an accident and overturns, spilling pollutants over the road and possibly into the local water system (nearby pond, sewer, etc.). The damage to the water supply, loss of chemicals, and cleanup is covered in this scenario.
- Commercial Plumbing Contractors
- Program is admitted and written in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- ISO-Based, Admitted Package Product
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior) Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Highly Competitive Rates
- Superior Customer Service
- General Liability – Premises and Operations (up to $1M per occurrence, $2M general aggregate, $2M products completed operations aggregate)
- Auto Liability & Physical Damage ($1M Combined Single Limit)
- Property (limits up to $3M Total Insured Value)
- Inland Marine (limits up to $3M)
- Umbrella Liability
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed PlumbingPro Supplemental
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Goretti serves as Program Manager for the PlumbingPro program with 28 years of P&C experience, specializing in working with construction contractors, transportation and condominiums/homeowners associations (HOAs) and has a deep understanding of both insurance fundamentals and the needs of agents in the field.