Developed with the unique needs of display professionals in mind, SignagePro® provides the most extensive sign insurance coverage in the market, backed by stellar support and service — and at a price your clients will appreciate!
Definition: This coverage may be used from General Contractor down to the insured. Blanket additional insured endorsements: XIL 2010 & XIL 2037 are proprietary forms with the equivalent language to the CG2010 & CG2017 07/04 & 10/01 edition dates
Claim Example: There is a contract in place between the general contractor and the subcontractor which requires the general contractor to be included on the subcontractor’s insurance policy as an additional insured regardless of fault. There is a loss in which the GC was 100% at fault. If the correct edition is not used, the subcontractor’s general liability policy may not provide coverage as required.
Scenario 1: The subcontractor includes the general contractor as an additional insured on their general liability policy via ISO endorsements CG 2010 and CG 2037 10/01. In this scenario, the subcontractor’s general liability policy will pay the entire loss since the 10/01 endorsement editions do not require there to be fault.
Scenario 2: The subcontractor includes the general contractor as an additional insured on their general liability policy via ISO endorsements CG 2010 and CG 2037 07/04. In this scenario, the subcontractor would have to pay the loss out of pocket depending n the language found in the contract. The 07/04 endorsement edition dates would not provide coverage under the general liability policy for the subcontractor because they were not at fault or partially at fault.
Description: General liability coverage that buys back a small portion of pollution exclusion.
Claim Example: A hydraulic hose on an aerial lift bursts and spills over a client’s driveway. The cost for damage to the driveway is covered in this scenario.
Description: Provides coverage for damages caused by chemicals that leak from your auto which are not ordinarily covered by the standard ISO auto offering.
Claim Example: A company truck is involved in an accident and overturns, spilling pollutants over the road and possibly into the local water system (nearby pond, sewer, etc.). The damage to the water supply, loss of chemicals, and cleanup is covered in this scenario.
- Sign Fabrication
- Sign Manufacturers
- Sign installation
- Outdoor Advertising
- Sign Shops
- Awning installation
- 75% of payroll must be within these classes
- Program is admitted and written in all states
Minimum Package Premium
- Display Industry Experience for Expert Risk Control Guidance and Proper Valuation of Your Client’s Operations, Property and Equipment
- Specialized Coverages Not Available Through Typical Insurance Products
- Carrier Rated A+ (Superior) Financial Size XV by A.M. Best
- Competitive Rates & Flexible Payment Plans
- Expert Claims Handling and Superior Customer Service
- General Liability (limits up to $1M per occurrence/$2M aggregate)
- Product Liability (limits up to $1M per occurrence/$2M aggregate)
- Auto Liability (limits up to $1M per occurrence)
- Property/Inland Marine (limits up to $500K)
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits)
- Umbrella Liability (limits up to $10M)
- Limited Pollution Liability Extension Endorsement
- Garage Keeper’s Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Completed and signed ACORD applications
- Completed and signed SignagePro Supplemental
- Completed and signed SignagePro Crane Supplemental (if applicable)
- FEIN Number
- 4 years of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
Michael serves as Program Manager for the SitePro program with over 15 years of P&C experience with extensive experience on the carrier side. Michael earned his degree in Business Administration from William Paterson University and obtained his MBA in Finance from St. Peter’s University.
October 20, 2021Staying In Front of Your Customers: 9 Strategies to Increase Insurance Agency Retention
Your insurance agency's growth shouldn't only be based on obtaining new clients. Keeping a strong focus on client retention is also critical to maintaining your success. Here are 9 tips to help you keep clients on your book of business...Read More
October 13, 2021Insurance Agency Marketing: Best Practices for the Digital Era
Digital marketing is a cost-effective and influential way to promote your insurance agency. In this article, we comb over some marketing best practices that can help set you apart from the competition. Read more...Read More
Cybersecurity is becoming a growing concern as more processes continue to move into the digital space. How does your insurance agency's cybersecurity hold up? Learn more in this article...Read More